WhatIWore: This week was especially great - the weather was beautiful, everything was in bloom and the IU Hoosiers advanced to the Sweet 16 (playing UK today! Eek!). If you’re not an iPhone/Instagram user, here’s what I’ve been snapping away on my phone.
1. I work near the Bloomington city square and looking at our beautiful courthouse never gets old… especially in the springtime!
2. Our favorite hometown ice cream joint - the Chocolate Moose…
3. The season’s first scoops - Stone Cutters Coffee and Grasshopper!
4. Having a local brew (Upland Wheat) at the best college bar in the country (Nick’s English Hut!)
5. Just look up! It’s raining today, but most of the week was a beautiful blue sky.
6. Pale yellow nails. Finger Paints Lacquer in Lemon Sour.
7. My lucky IU tee shirt, dating back 10 years to when IU went to the NCAA championship.
8 & 9. I made Date Shake Pops using a recipe from Whole Living. Four ingredients, no added sugar and they are amazing.
10. Eating on the patio at Feast. The tempeh burger with goat cheese (and sweet potato fries) is delicious!
11. On a low brow note - Velveeta shells and cheese… with hot dogs. I was craving childhood and this is what I got.
12. The cats are loving this open window weather. Any little sound outside gets them going! This was a rare moment, because they usually push each other off the sill!