When: April 9, 2012
- Shades: Beacon’s Closet (??)
- Necklace: Heist Jewelry (c/o 2010)
- Blouse: Vintage, thrifted at Plato’s Closet
- Blazer: LOFT (c/o 2010)
- Jeans: Madewell (c/o 2011)
- Belt: Target
- Shoes: Vince Camuto
- Charm Bracelet: DIY/Self Made
- Digital Tote: Self Designed via Kodak Gallery
Why: It’s bright and sunny out, but a lot cooler than the past few weeks, so I’m back to layers and long pants. I love how bright white denim looks against a crisp black blazer. The last time I put these two together I opted to go totally B&W, but this go around I’m wearing a cute new-to-me thrifted pink top. My chevron printed tote fits all of my camera gear nicely and pulls the entire look together.
We also have a winner for the Kodak Gallery sweeps! Congrats to Rachael Bair, the Kodak Gallery team will be e-mailing you shortly.
See Also: A totally black and white look.