7 Aug 2011
WhatIWore: Connect the dots, la la la. Here’s a week’s worth of What I Wore goodness, both in outfit wise and otherwise.
- Feeling ultra glam in a new chic dress that I wore to my NYC book party!
- I opted for a more playful, casual dress for my recent trip to Boston.
- Neon pink + olive green? A vintage dream.
- I felt like an all American girl in my cranberry, white and violet summer ensemble.
- What’s black and white with red lipstick? This outfit.
- Above: Queen Anne’s Lace lines Indiana highways. Whether they’re weeds or wildflowers, I love them!
- For my friends in the FORT WAYNE area, please join me for a book release event this WEDNESDAY! Click here for details!
- Here’s a little photo journal of my most recent trip to NYC!
- ZOMG! I was in the Living Section in the Toronto Star!!
- Check out some behind the scenes from the Boston Swap and Signing!
- Have you entered a WIW giveaway lately? Check to see if you’re a winner!
- I used to wear all silver, but now I’m really into gold. Check out my Timex StyleWatch guest post with my favorite golden accessories.
- We’re in planning mode for our American West vacation. We’ve had lots of great recommendations so far, and still would love some great hotels and specific trails, if you know of any!