WhatIWore: Here are the photos from another What We Wore Challenge! This time, I asked readers to submit photos of one piece of fall clothing remixed two ways and the results are nothing short of inspiring! Each photo is linked to that blogger’s site and I’m excited to have discovered so many wonderful new blogs! After the jump…over 125 autumn outfits!
WhatIWore: I think it’s fair to say we all have a little trouble maintaining inspiration during that last weeks of winter. If you’re in need of a few new ideas, you’re in luck! Over 75 super stylish gals have submitted their photos (linked to their AMAZING blogs) with one piece worn two ways. Grab a cup of coffee and clear a good half hour off your schedule (or more!) and get inspired!
WhatIWore: Calling all personal style bloggers! Ready for a little challenge? Its time for a Winter Remix! Here’s the plan:
1. Pick one item from your closet then style and photograph it two ways.
2. Use this template for your images. The image should be sized to 729px wide. Name your file with your first name and blog (example: JESSICA_WHATIWORE).
3. Send your formatted photos to whatiworeblog at gmail.com, along with a link back to your blog.
4. Entries are due by Feb 12, 2012, 11:59PM EST.
5. I can only include submissions that follow the above requirements.
6. Next week I’ll post and link to all of our submissions! Encourage your readers to submit too!! Go! Go! Go!